Welcome to Afrauae.com
Thank you for using our website. This Site is owned and operated by the AWS Group registered in the United Arab Emirates, with its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
- References to the “Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein.
- References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the company” mean afrauae.com.
- References to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website.
- References to the “Site” mean the Websites bearing the URLs www.afrauae.com
Users Agree To:
In using this Site, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully as they comprise the terms and conditions of a legally binding agreement between you and the company. You agree that you are responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms, as well as the consequences of any such breach (which include any loss or damage the Site may incur).
Continued use of this Site, even after any changes in these Terms, will be considered as an agreement to these Terms.
Your Afrauae.com Account
Users are Responsible for:
- Providing complete, accurate and up-to-date information to the best of your knowledge, at the time of registration.
- Maintaining and updating registration information on the Site, to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
- Creating a password at the time of registration. Users also understand and agree that the company may rely on this password to identify you.
- All use of your Account, regardless of whether such access or use was authorized by you. You are responsible for ensuring that all use of your Account is within full compliance with the provisions of these Terms.
- Use your Account exclusively for personal or individual use.
- All activities that occur under your Account.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
To protect the Site from misuse, rules are set in place to apply to every user equally. These rules have been set in place for the sole purpose of ensuring that every afrauae.com user enjoys a pleasant experience without interruption. The company reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of the Site and/or Account for violation of any prohibited uses or for any other reason in the company’s sole and exclusive decision.
Users are Prohibited from:
- Accessing or attempting to access the Site, or any part of the Site, via any automated means, including, but not limited to scripts or web crawlers.
- Engaging in any activity that causes disrupts or interference with the Site (or the servers or networks which are connected to the same).
- Duplicating, reproducing, copying, selling, trading, or reselling the Site for any purpose.
- Accessing the Site by means other than via the interface that is provided by afrauae.com, unless specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of afrauae.com.
- Using the Site for purposes that are not permitted by these Terms and Conditions an against any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
All fees and prices on the Site are in UAE Dirhams (AED). Users may see fees and prices in their local currency based on standard currency exchange.
Changing of Prices
afrauae.com are subject to modification at any time. The same may also vary due
to a launching price, a promotional
offer, or sales. The prices of items not in stock or which are available for a pre-order are valid during its
promotional period after the order was placed. In the event the prices of those items change with respect to the
pre-order price, the Customer will be informed and will be given the possibility to cancel the order.
The company reserves the right to update prices displayed on the Site from time to time. Once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
afrauae.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, and any other information contained herein or referenced on the Site that pertains to the company’s products.
Due to human error and other factors, the accuracy and completeness of all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, and any other product-related information listed, and whether the same is up to date, cannot be guaranteed, nor can the company assume responsibility for these errors.
Should a product listed on the Site be labelled with an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical, or other error, the company, at its own sole discretion, will have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order pertaining to that product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
In addition, all hyperlinks, which link to other websites from afrauae.com, are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. We do not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
Orders/Placing an Order
Users can place orders from the Site. Should you do so, you must ensure that all personal data you furnish is correct and updated. The company strongly advises Users to proof-read their order forms several times before validating the order. If form is not filled out correctly, the company is not responsible for sending e-mails to the incorrect e-mail address, nor is it responsible for sending parcels to the incorrect delivery address.
Order Processing Time
Customers can expect their orders to be processed in approximately 24-48 hours, as long as the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Same-day shipping guaranteed only within Dubai and Sharjah. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Order Acceptance Policy
Users receiving an order confirmation, electronic or otherwise, does not signify the company’s acceptance of that order, nor does it constitute confirmation of offer to sell. The company reserves the right, at any time after receipt of the User’s order, to accept or decline the order for any reason. The company reserves the right, at any time after receipt of the User’s order, and without prior notice, to supply less than the quantity ordered of any item. The company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
The company will keep Users informed of their order status by e-mail. All tracking information will be e- mailed to the User’s registered e-mail ID once the order has been processed, or there is a change in its status. Users may also acquire the status of their order and other updates by logging into their Account on the Site.
Users may request that their order be cancelled, provided that the order has not been already processed and shipped out.
All product images on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Product images may differ from the actual product due to product enhancement. Colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the Site, due to differences in device monitors or screens.
Some products on the Site may have an associated image/photo. These images are solely for reference purposes and should be considered illustrative.
The company currently offers the following methods for payment:
- Online payment: Users can make payments online via the use of Master or Visa Card.
- Payment on Delivery (UAE only):
- Pay by card (On delivery): Customers can make payments with Master or Visa Card at the time of delivery.
- Cash on Delivery (CoD): Customers can pay cash to the Company's representative in charge of delivering the product.
In order to protect Site visitors to the best of the company's knowledge, afrauae.com has several security policies and certificates implemented. This protection can be bypassed if the User's computer is/was infected viruses or malware. Neither afrauae.com, nor its associated partners, are responsible in the event of this circumstance.
The company reserves the right to refuse a delivery or honour a customer's order, if they have not paid, either in part or fully, of a previous order, or if the company is currently in a litigious dispute with them. In the event that a User has outstanding or unpaid fees, the company reserves the right to take any necessary steps, including legal action.
The order form, as filled out online by the User, cannot be considered as an invoice. The User will receive an invoice inside their parcel upon delivery, regardless of purchase or payment methods. Digital copies of each invoice are registered in the Company’s secure and encrypted database.
The company will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the payment details included in the Customer’s order are secure. The company will not be held liable for any losses incurred due to unauthorized access to information provided by Users, except in cases of direct negligence on the part of the company.
In the event any dispute, claim, controversy, or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (henceforth “Dispute”) should arise out of, in connection with, or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any questions pertaining to the information, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
Arbitration proceedings will be conducted in the English language, and the award shall also be in the English language. The preceding provisions of this clause are, without prejudice, to the right of afrauae.com to seek interim relief at any time, from any court or qualified jurisdiction, regardless of whether an arbitrator has been appointed or not. afrauae.com will not be deemed to have made a breach of this arbitration or infringed upon the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
In the event customers have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Afrauae.com and/or the services thereof, they may contact customer service at any time, using email@example.com. The company strives to return all such customer inquiries within forty-eight (48) business hours.
Users have the opportunity to provide, on their own volition, reviews, suggestions, ideas, and feedback, (henceforth collectively referred to as “Feedback.”) Should Users provide such Feedback, they grant the company sole ownership of the same, which includes, without limitation, the right for the company, or any Third Party designated by the company, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including, without limitation, the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed. The company shall treat all such Feedback as non-confidential.
If it is determined that Users retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content they have submitted, then Users hereby declare that:
- They do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of, or upgrades, or updates of the same.
- They have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion, and exploitation of the content by the company or its licensees, successors, and assigns.
- They forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content.
- They forever release the company, and its licensees, successors, and assigns, from any claims that they could otherwise assert against the company by virtue of any such moral rights. They also permit any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the content for that User’s personal use.
The company reserves the right to modify or delete User feedback if it contains content that goes against afrauae.com or its affiliated business partners. Users also agree not to use any pseudo-name or fake identity to post their feedback. The company will delete feedback from pseudo accounts and may take legal action against the User who posted such feedback.
The foregoing notwithstanding, Users acknowledge that their feedback may contain concepts, ideas, materials, proposals, suggestions and similar that relate to afrauae.com or its initiatives (henceforth referred to as Users’ “Ideas”).
With respect to User Ideas, Users acknowledge that:
- The Site receives numerous submissions from many parties and/or may have independently developed and/or considered ideas similar to such Ideas, and that our review of your Ideas is not an admission of novelty, priority or originality.
- The Site’s use of any ideas similar to a User’s Ideas, whether based on their Feedback or Submissions, provided to the company by Third Parties, or independently developed or considered by the company, shall be without obligation to the User.
Limitations of Liability
afrauae.com’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of products sold, in all circumstances. afrauae.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. afrauae.com shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss, or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not afrauae.com has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.
In the event Users are dissatisfied with the Site, or any content or materials on the Site, then their sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue their use of it. Furthermore, Users agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of negligent act or omission on their part would result in irreparable injury to afrauae.com, and any such unauthorized use shall be treated as subject to the Terms.
Products that are deemed to be super-savers or discounted highly by the company may be limited by quantity per order. The company reserves the right, with or without the consent of the customer, to alter the ordered quantity for such products and/or cancel the order for the same.
All content included on afrauae.com, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (henceforth referred to as “Content”) is owned or licensed property of afrauae.com, or its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on afrauae.com is the exclusive property of afrauae.com. The company and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property right in all Content.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, United Arab Emirates law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
The company may, from time to time, modify or change the Terms. The revised Terms will govern the User’s future use of the Site. We strongly advise that Users visit and review these Terms periodically.
Each version has been specifically dated. If Users disagree with the revised version, they must cease use of the Site immediately.